Dienstag, 14. Januar 2014

Shay goes to Hospital

I know there are many People hating those Posts, and they can go on hating, if it makes theit lifes brighter :-)

Those that follow me since i started my Blog exactly 5 years ago on another space, know that i suffer from Depressions, Panic Attacks, Phobias (social phobia, agoraphobia, demophobia, klaustrophobia etc.), Obesity, Eating disorders (Binge Eating, Grazing, Bulimia), Avoidant personality disorder and parts of a Borderline Personality Disorder and more...

Those are some of the reasons, why i applied for an in-Patient therapy, i`ll be there for 6 to 8 weeks. I got the call that i can move in on Tuesday just friday noon and since then i am packing my stuff and honestly it is so much, that it Looks like i will move in forever. *lol* But you know, winter clothes Need lots of space...

I only have a text Client on my Smartphone, my Laptop is too "vintage" to be able to deal with the modern mesh Viewers, so i can`t blog while i am gone. Please bare with me, while i am gone. I`ll be back for sure.

Love

Shayariel/Simone

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen