Donnerstag, 18. Dezember 2014

Tour of Lights - Visit my Private Home

 
The first annual
by FreeBird starts at 12 PM SLT. Enjoy a selfhosted Tour through SL homes.
 
Tourstart is here, one of the private homes is mine:
 
[10:06] About this Location: Welcome to my home. I've lived on AmaZingg for 3 or 4 years already. I love that it goes with the seasons and my landlords are very nice. I love to decorate my home, though it`s usually just for me. Feel free to explore my home and garden and also the sim. There is a nice Café where there are concerts sometimes, but please respect the other homes. If you like my home and take pics, i would be happy if you link me your Flickr/Koinup etc. I wish you and your loved ones a merry Christmas/happy holidays and wonderful new year.
Yours
Shayariel Teardrop




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen