Samstag, 11. April 2015

HopScotch for Pose Fair 2015

*~*HopScotch*~* Dancing Blades I
6 poses incl. Props
 
Chandni from HopScotch did quite a Job on all her Releases for Pose Fair 2015 which opens later today. Please understand i can`t take pics for all the awesome poses, but i try to one of each pack.
 
Bram hair by Damselfly for We heart Roleplay (it`s mal hair, but rocks on ladies too)
Ceredil Candace Skin by Soul

*~*HopScotch*~* Dancing Blades II
6 poses incl. Props
 
*~*HopScotch*~* Mhmmm
5 Poses incl Props
 
Ribbon Dress Gacha item by Cocoroni for The Seasons Story
Rosie hair Gacha item by DUE for The Seasons Story
Fae Skin by Lara Hurley
Ice Cream Cart by What Next
 
*~*HopScotch*~* My Jam
6 Poses incl Headphones
 
Lust Dress by Maitreya
Peggy T Straps by Friday
Irene Skin by Izzie`s
Ilya hair NEW by ExXeSs 

*~*HopScotch*~* My Jam
6 Poses incl Headphones
 
*~*HopScotch*~* Pose me pretty I
5 Poses
 
Theissen Jacket with optional Shirt by coldLogic
 Traux Pants by coldLogic
Christine Heels by Ingenue for Collabor88
Steffi hair by Olive for UBER
Maria Skin by Laqroki

*~*HopScotch*~* Pose me pretty II
5 Poses
 
 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen