Montag, 27. Juni 2016

Tell me who do you love man? - Pulse Fundraiser

 
On June, 28th at 11 AM opens the Pulse Fundraiser in SL, all donations go directly to https://www.gofundme.com/PulseVictimsFund Equality Florida, the state's lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) civil rights organization.
 
 
This Event is dear to my heart, as one of my best friends is gay. We met during our apprenticeship back in 1995, we had so much fun. I know he lost someone during the Shooting and that makes me feel even more sad.
 
Many creators of Second Life Support this Event with donations from sales, Xerberus Xing donated the sim and Casper Warden donated the Script.
 
I do look Forward to Support the Fundraiser with my Shopping!
 
Taken from Facebook Group
Ja zur gleichgeschlechtlichen Ehe
 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen